The 招生 team evaluates all applicants on the following minimum criteria and prerequisites outlined below.
- Evidence of graduation from an accredited high school, completion of a GED with a minimum standard score of 150 for each test, or completion of the HiSET with a minimum standard score of 45
- A strong foundation in reading, writing, mathematics, and science
Applicants currently enrolled in high school, or who have graduated high school within the past five years and have no college experience must have the following:
- Mathematics: 两个 years with final grades of C or higher
- Science: one year of laboratory science (Biology or Chemistry) with final grade of C or higher
- SAT scores may be submitted (optional)
申请人与 任何 college background must have the following:
注: The professional course cohort begins each Fall semester. The professional component of this program is 全职 和跨越 整整两年，包括暑假.
问题? 联系你的招生顾问 or give us a call at (617) 322-3575.